Yes, Jamboree Dentistry provides oral surgery. We provide oral surgery for the whole family, including children of all ages, as well as their parents.
Pediatric Oral Surgery Treats Many Conditions
Pediatric dentists perform surgery to treat many dental problems including diseases, injuries, and defects in the head, neck, face, jaws, and the hard and soft tissues of the mouth, jaws, and face. Surgery may be used for a number of reasons including taking a biopsy, repairing bones, and teeth after an accident, wisdom teeth extraction, correcting a cleft palate or lip, removing an infection, and performing major dental work.
Some of the pediatric oral surgery services that Jamboree Dentistry provides include:
- Treating impacted teeth, which commonly occurs with wisdom teeth
- Removal of a broken tooth and its root fragments
- Treatment for facial pain, including pain suspected from TMJ
- Biopsy or removal of a lesion, tumor, or other tissue of the mouth or jaw
- Treatment for obstructive sleep apnea is suspected.
Pediatric Dentistry Specialists at Jamboree Dentistry
Each Jamboree Dentistry location provides oral surgery and with the same level of care. At Jamboree Dentistry, we have many pediatric dentistry specialists in Houston, including pediatric dentists, oral surgeons, and endodontists (root canal specialists). We accept Medicaid. Contact us for more information, today.